General Terms and Conditions of Producció Privada Tot Esport S.L.
1. Preamble The contracting party for all orders is Producció Privada Tot Esport S.L. with managing director Damien Nosella and headquarters located in Avinguda del Traves 28, Edifici Sant Roc local 2, AD400 La Massana, Principalty of Andorra. These terms and conditions apply to all purchase orders placed on our website www.production-privee.com The purchase contract takes effect upon fulfilment by Producció Privada Tot Esport S.L., i.e. it only becomes legally effective when goods are delivered.
2. Revocation Policy Right of Revocation All our customers are granted the right to revoke the contract within 30 days by returning the goods or by written declaration (e.g. by letter or e-mail). The period of revocation begins at the earliest at the contract’s effective date (delivery date). Revocation shall be considered timely if the declaration of revocation or the goods are dispatched within the period of revocation. The declaration of revocation must be addressed to: Producció Privada Tot Esport S.L. Avinguda del Traves, 28 Edifici Sant Roc local 2 AD400 LA MASSANA Principalty of Andorra firstname.lastname@example.org Consequences of revocation In the event of an effective revocation either party shall be obliged to return any performance received. If you are unable, in whole or in part, to return the goods received, or only able to return them in deteriorated condition, you shall be obliged to provide compensation for the loss in value. The cost of the return consignment shall be borne by the customer and at their risk, unless the delivered goods were not the goods that they ordered, or if the goods were delivered damaged. Upon delivery of returned goods, reimbursement of payment must be fulfilled within 30 days. A fee may be retained in order to cover for logistic or inspection cost linked to the returned good.
3. Reservation of ownership The goods shall remain the property of Producció Privada Tot Esport S.L. until the purchase price has been paid in full.
4. Shipment/ Payment The goods will only be shipped to the purchaser upon receipt of complete payment.
5. Prices/ Shipping fees Prices quoted in our online shop include the statutory value added tax and may be adjusted due to changes in currency exchange rates. Customers can find the current shipping fees when placing the order. For customers outside the EU, VAT will not be charged. Customers must make sure they entered the correct address and shipping method to ensure VAT free. The packages may however be assessed for import or customs fees, depending on the laws of the particular country.
6. Reservation of unavailability Our delivery obligation shall not apply in cases where we ourselves do not receive proper or punctual delivery and we are not responsible for the unavailability. We shall inform you immediately if the goods are unavailable.
7. Warranty Production Privée offers a warranty against manufacturing defects or materials on it's products for a period of 2 years from the purchasing day. Anodisation and paint have a warranty of 1 year. If you have any issue with one of your product, contact us or your Production Privée official dealer. The part must been return to Production Privée for analysis. Only Production Privée can judge if the product can be covered by the warranty or not. This warranty can be applied by the first owner only. The product must have been bought through our website or a Production Privée authorized dealer, otherwise, no warranty can be applied. During the validity of the warranty, Production Privée will remplace the part or the frame by the same or equivalent. Production Privée does not take in charge the labor cost or the logistic cost like shipping cost resulting from the warranty process. The warranty do not cover any default or failure resulting from: crashing, use and abuse of the product, riding mistake, racing.
8. Defects liability Please check the delivered goods immediately for obvious defects in material or manufacture or transport damage. You are legally obliged to inform us of any defects or faults of the goods so that we can take remedial action.
9. Data privacy All personal data are treated confidentially as a matter of principle. Data, which are required for transacting business shall be stored and passed on to partner companies where this is necessary for order processing.
10. Supplier identification Producció Privada Tot Esport S.L., managing director Damien Nosella, headquarters are located at Avinguda del Traves, 28 - Edifici Sant Roc local 2 - AD400 La Massana - Principalty of Andorra Commercial register nº922206E, sales tax identification number: FR46 531363554, Represented by ASD-WT, 310 Rue du Vallon, 06904 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France.